Mustang and Bronco Leagues
Mustang / Bronco Leagues (3rd – 6th grades): Registration for these Leagues opens in December and runs through February.
- Player evaluations in February
- Balanced teams are created (i.e. teams that are as equal in skills as is possible)
- Volunteer Parent coaches
- Pre-season optional winter workouts one day a week
- Practices start in early April
- Games start in late April and run through May
- 2-4 events per week (games and practices)
- Season ending, double elimination Championship Tournament wraps up at the end of the school year
- League ALL STAR Game held over July 4 weekend
- Practices and games are held in the late afternoon and early evenings on Monday through Friday and on Saturdays from 8:30 to early evening. Sunday events usually start around noon and may run through early evening.